The EVO 4-120 is our warmest recommendation for all surfaces with a maximum depth of 120cm. The achieved lighting intensity is in the maximum of what we can still recommend without separate CO₂ feed. With 250W and 696µmol/s per single light, impressive illumination intensities can be achieved with two lights on an area of 1.2×1.2m. Due to the secondary optics, the possibility to adjust the angle of inclination and the correct positioning, you can achieve high illumination values even in the furthest corners without losing homogeneity. Unlike other lights, you don’t have a central hotspot and distribute the light more evenly over your plants. The possibility of optional dimming allows you to respond individually to the needs of your plants.
- Recommended lighting solution for areas with 120cm depth or 120 tents
- Designed for use without additional CO₂
- 255W and 696µmol/s
- Impressive illumination intensity when using 2 luminaires on 120x120cm
- Tilting of 11° allows optimal steering of the beam pattern
- Highest possible homogeneity at short distance and illumination intensity
- No central hotspot, the light is distributed evenly over the area
- Optional dimming allows the intensity to be adjusted to the growth stage
- Due to a wide variety of installation options, the various cables and other accessories are available separately and are not included
Sanlight are an innovation leading company located in the west of Austria. At their premises in Vorarlberg they develop and manufacture sophisticated and efficient LED lighting for use in commercial gardening as well as at home and for hobby purposes. Many years of experience in horticulture and in-depth knowledge of photonics and semiconductor technology all contribute to the development of their products.